1. In order to prevent the surface pollution of the lead-out end, the lead-out end should not be directly contacted. Otherwise, the solderability may be reduced.
2, the location of the terminal should be
In accordance with the hole position of the printed board, any improper cooperation may cause the relay to generate dangerous stress and impair its performance and reliability. Refer to the hole punching drawing in the sample.
3, After the relay is inserted into the circuit board, the foot shall not be bent to avoid affecting the relay seal or other performance.
4. Do not apply excessive pressure on the relay housing during the insertion process to prevent the housing from breaking or changing its operating characteristics.
5. The plugging and pulling pressure of the quick connection foot is 10 kg force. Too big insertion force will cause damage to the relay and too little pressure will affect the contact reliability and current carrying capacity.
6. It is particularly emphasized that if the relay is accidentally dropped or bumped during installation, the electrical parameters may pass but the mechanical parameters may undergo major changes, which may cause serious problems and should not be used.
7. Do not use silicone-containing resins and maintenance agents that can cause contact failures, even with plastic relays.
8. Note that the coil power supply and contact power supply are connected according to the specified polarity. The contact is usually connected to the positive pole (+).
9, to avoid the coil voltage exceeds the maximum allowable voltage or coil temperature rise over the enameled wire insulation class.
10, rated load and life is in the standard conditions, it is impossible to cover the various requirements of automotive relays,
The load and life of the actual application contacts may vary significantly depending on the type of load, environmental conditions, operating frequency, or other conditions. Please perform test tests or contact the relay manufacturer to obtain technical support.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Linear wheel speed sensor
- ring wheel speed sensor
- Hall-type wheel speed sensor
- Tpms sensor performance parameters
- CNC ignition system
- Separate ignition
- The role of oxygen sensor
- Oxygen sensor composition
- Development status of temperature sensors
- Application of temperature sensor
- TPMS SENSOR-52933-C1100
- power window switch for ford
- Tire pressure learning method